Job Type: Full-time Location: Tel Aviv
Founded in 2006, RED Interactive is a strategy, design, and development company based in Tel-Aviv. Our mission is to help startups and organizations create new businesses and reinvent existing ones.
We approach each project with a fresh eye, and apply a framework based on design thinking and lean startup methodologies - always delivering unique solutions in the shortest amount of time.
We’re looking for an experienced UX/UI designer to join our team. Our ideal candidate:
- Has five plus years of experience in UX/UI
- Contributed to multiple shipped products
- Is well read and influenced by new methods
- Is great at co-authoring work with clients
- Graduated from a design college/university (In Israel or abroad)
Responsibilities and Duties
As a designer at RED, you will be creating projects in a team. You'll get to work on cutting-edge projects for clients big and small. Your team will be co-creating directly with the client, and you will be responsible for client satisfaction and quality service delivery.
Your responsibilities include:
- Create and/or translate low fidelity interaction design (wireframes) into polished, high fidelity UI designs
- Understand client brands, and be able to both make recommendations within their brand system and extend their brand in new directions
- Communicate design ideas clearly to our team, and to clients, both verbally and in writing
- Give well-reasoned feedback to other designers, and accept feedback on your work
- Effectively manage tasks across multiple projects
- Collaborate successfully with other designers, both within Red and on our client teams
- Follow established company process, and make recommendations for improving and new ones
- Help in continually developing and building the Red brand
- Have an eye for detail and a pride in your work
- Be an active member of the Red team. As a small team, every person can have a great impact throughout the office. We all learn from one another and want someone who’s excited both to learn and teach.
Tools you should know how to use
- Figma or Sketch
- Invision, Marvel, etc…
- Google Docs
Benefits and Perks
- Extreme ownership culture
- Sponsored professional training & online classes
- Flexible vacation schedule
- Working with cutting edge start ups
- Ideal learning environment
Send application details to firstname.lastname@example.org