Job Type: Full-time Location: Tel Aviv
Do you love diving deep into complex problems, learning about people and their everyday needs and goals, and working on a wide variety of products and services? We’re a dedicated user experience design firm looking to add another designer to our UX team.
Red is a leading user experience design agency in Tel Aviv. Though we’re a small team (no more than 25), we work with clients of all sizes across industries, from startups at all stages (and all around the world) to large corporations such as Mizrahi Bank, Clalit, and Checkpoint. We work across the user experience space, including design for mobile, web, emerging technologies, and service design. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver fantastic results in a short period of time. We’re dedicated to user experience design, from top to bottom. In our studio, it doesn't matter what your role is, project manager, designer, programmer, accounting, or sales, you're a contributor to the UX process.
Being a smaller team (no more than 25 people) means that every person takes on more responsibility, and we believe this leads to better work because people take more ownership - everyone can be heard and contribute.
As a User Experience Designer at Red, you’ll be expected to work directly with clients to help solve complex problems using a user centered design process. This means both understanding the design process, and being able to communicate your ideas clearly to others.
You’ll be expected to:
- Plan, conduct, and analyze design research
- Understand client needs and requirements
- Design effective, innovative solutions to complex problems
- Define information architecture, interaction design, and functional requirements for products across various mediums, including desktop and mobile
- Communicate ideas clearly both within Red and to clients
- Have an eye for detail and a pride in your work
- Be an active member of the Red team. As a small team, every person can have a great impact throughout the office. We all learn from one another, and want someone who’s excited both to learn and teach.
Skills and Experience
- In general, we prefer a Bachelor's or Master’s degrees in HCI, UCD, or ID or a related field, or other direct experience in the field of User Experience Design.
- You should have a fundamental understanding of wireframes, prototypes, IA documentation, personas, design research, and usability testing.
As part of our team, you’ll have the benefit of:
- Competitive salary
- Awesome co-workers
- Building a robust portfolio
- Flexible hours
- Continuing education
- Wake up and enjoy going to work!
Sound interesting? Contact us with:
- a bit about yourself
- a link to your portfolio
- and your resume
Send application details to firstname.lastname@example.org